MUNSON PERFORMANCE HORSES 2018 FEE SCHEDULE
LESSONS & TRAINING
- Private Lesson or Individual Training Day - $45/lesson Payment due at time of service or can be billed at end of month with established credit
- 12 days/month minimum, billed in advance ($25/day) - $300/month
- 16 days/month, billed in advance ($25/day) - $400/month
Additional supplements needed must be purchased by owner and provided to MPH.
- Full Care Board for horses participating in Lesson or Full Training program - $525/month
- Full Care Board for horses not participating in MPH training or lesson programs - $550/month
- Daily Full Care Boarding - $20/day
- Daily Full Care Boarding with Grooming & Conditioning - $45/day
- Conditioning – exercise/grooming to increase fitness of horse - $25/day
- Consultation – includes drive time - $40/hour
- Rehabilitation - includes administering medical requirements, up to 30 minute hand walk and grooming 1/day - $300/month
- Worming - $15 /dose
- Grooming by Lisa or employees of MPH - $40/hour Clip, bathing, tail wash and re-wrap, sanding, body clipping, etc.
- Shoeing & Chiropractor - Checks must be left in advance for services made payable directly to provider or $20 handling charge will be charged if billed thru MPH.
- Hauling - Within Oregon & Washington ($80 minimum) - $ .65/mile Outside Oregon & Washington to be figured on a per trip basis
- Sales Commission - 10%
SHOW FEE SCHEDULE
Show Fee includes coaching and grooming supplies only on a per horse basis. All other fees/costs will be pro-rated, per horse, equally, between each horse attending the show. Pro-rated items and services may include additional tack/ready/dressing/feed rooms, stall cleaning/feeding/grooming labor, additional bedding, additional feed, trainer travel costs & meals, Patron/show packages, and any other miscellaneous applicable costs. If your horse is groomed by Lisa or her employees, the grooming fees listed on current fee schedule will apply. Each owner will be responsible for one additional stall at time of entries, to be used by MPH as needed. Entries and hauling fees are additional. Show Fee will be due during the month the show is held. Pro-rated fees will be due the month after the show is held.
Show Fee is a daily charge that will apply per horse and include day of arrival to show, any days prior to show and each day for the duration of the show.
- Open, Class A and Regional Show Fee - $75/day
- National or Scottsdale Show Fee - $110/day
- Show Preparation & Grooming (Clip, bathing, sanding, body clipping, etc. ) - $40/hour
Payment by check, cash, PayPal or credit card is due on the 1st of the month and will be considered late after the 10th of the month at which time late fees will apply. Accounts with balances at the end of the month will be charged the finance charge and all services will be discontinued until paid in full.
- Fee for late payment ( after the 10th ) - $25
- Finance Charge for late payment is 10% of balance due which applies to unpaid balance at the end of the month.